At ASAP Signs Marietta, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We are always trying to improve on our products and service. We truly want to be the very best sign company in Marietta. This is why we value the honest feedback of all of our customers.
If you are a ASAP Signs customer, we invite you to write a review for us or complete our customer satisfaction survey. Please use the links below to tell us what you think. We look forward to continually serving you.
So, how do you create the right sign for your business? Business signs are so important when it comes to your business identity and brand. It tell customers so much about your business. With all the options and types available, it can be difficult to decide on the right type of sign. A sign is a great opportunity to bring in business, create business awareness and drive sales. You always want to get the most out of your signage investment. Having a great sign company like ours to advise and guide you is key to making a sound decision. You want to be sure you are creating the right sign for your business.
Here are a factors to consider when creating a sign for your business:
1. Determine the goal(s) for your sign. Do you want your sign to just identify your location or drive sales (or both)?
2. Consider your budget. Signs can be all price ranges from $50 to thousands of dollars. Knowing your budget will help determine your options.
3. Sign design is critical. Are you working with a professional or doing your own design?
4. Consider copyright laws. Be careful not to have any copyright materials on your sign.
5. Outdoor signs/banners require sign permits. Will you need to obtain your permit or will your sign company take care of permitting?
6. Location is key. What’s the point of having a sign made if it is not visible to traffic? Ensure you are following sign ordinance laws.
Business signs are an extremely important part of your business identity and success. For brick and mortar businesses, proper and effective signage is crucial. Though every business is different with unique signage needs, there are some universal rules as well.
Here are 3 things your business sign should do:
1. HELP CUSTOMERS LOCATE YOU: You do not want to miss out on customers because they cannot find you. Your business sign should be easily seen by approaching customers and from the street.
2. INSTILL CONFIDENCE: Your sign should represent your business in a way that instills confidence in your customers. Your sign should say that you are reputable and successful. Signs in disrepair or are outdated can turn customers off.
3. BUILD YOUR BRAND: Your sign should help you build your brand. Your sign should fall inline with your other marketing efforts in both design and theme.
Many customers are often surprised at the cost of vehicle wraps. For a small compact car, including design and installation, a wrap may cost between $1500 and $2000. For a SUV or box truck, vehicle wraps can run between $3000 and $5000. Is that investment in advertising worth it?
Vehicles are a rent free mobile billboard. They go where you go, including to current and prospective customers. In your drive time, how many other potential customers are getting a look at your ad? Depending on how frequent and where you drive your wrapped vehicle, you can net between 30,000 and 80,000 impressions per day. Comparing that to TV or radio advertising, it is extremely cost effective and has real value.
There are many variables that go into calculating the ROI of a vehicle wrap. ROI depends on where and when the wrapped vehicles are driven, the effectiveness of the wrap design and how long you leave your vehicles wrapped. A few steps you can take to determine a more accurate ROI include:
Provide a separate phone number, such as an 800 number, that is only advertised on the wrapped vehicles. Track all the calls that come in on that number.
Advertise a special discount or deal only on the wrapped vehicle, and track those calls.
Create a landing page on your website and put that URL on the wrap.
These steps provide tools for tracking how many customers are calling as a result of seeing your vehicle wrap. In comparison to more traditional forms of advertising, like radio and television, vehicle wraps are significantly less expensive per impression.
There are many considerations when choosing a sign company. Sign companies and print shops offer a variety of signage solutions. Some options may be quick and inexpensive others may be more involved and costly. Here a just a few considerations when looking for a sign shop to handle your next project.
What kind of sign(s) are you considering?
Sign options today are countless. When looking for a sign company, first consider what kind of sign you want and potential limitations. Do you need the sign to be lit? Do you want to communicate different messages on a digital board? What are the zoning restrictions on size and location? What is your budget? A sign company can help you determine different options given your requirements and constraints.
Is permitting required?
Depending on your business location, most jurisdictions require a sign permit. Some sign companies will offer permitting services. Determine if you want to spend your own time working through the permitting process or use a sign company that has a permit expediter. The permit expediter will determine what permits are needed for your sign type and jurisdiction, fill out the paper work and work with the municipality to obtain the permit. The permit fee and permit processing fee will then be passed on to you.
Do you need installation services?
There are a variety of installation services available from sign shops. They will need to fully evaluate your installation requirements. Do you need a survey completed? What is the height of the sign installation? Do you need electrical services? Do you need vinyl installed? A thorough evaluation up front by a professional installer will save you money and time later.
Sign companies may or may not provide all of the above services. A full service sign company is beneficial in providing detailed quotes for services and materials up front and eliminating surprises later on.